Monday, September 26, 2005

Fatigue

Wow, I'm exhausted. We're all exhausted. The kids are feeling what I'm feeling. They're even articulating it some.

We missed each other while I was gone. We had a nice weekend. Some of the stress released. My cousin blessed me with an incredibly generous financial gift that lifts the corner of the pressure.

We all felt the pressure lift up.

And now we feel it press back down. We feel a new week start.

I've spent a little quiet time with each kid tonight. We're all feeling so worn out. We're all tired of a house that is worn and desperately needs a cash infusion. The older ones who remember Seattle from a visit a few years back asked if we could move... then said, maybe they don't want to leave friends.

We all want out of this.

But out is through, or at least it seems to be. We are all crying to you, God. We're all so tired. We need YOUR HAND. MOVE O MY GOD! ARISE, let the world see you care for us, your children. Let us see you stand for the right and care for children.

... Let this Dad stand strong. My soul wants to faint. I'm so close to fainting. Hold me.

D

No comments: