Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Waiting...

They say that you
Are able Lord
To mend this hurt
To heal this pain
To find that answer
Bring that aid
To bind that wound
And save that heart

They say that you
Are able Lord
To show the way
To lift the load
To bring that hope
To fight that fight
To grow this love
To stop this grief

But Lord I wait
I wait on you
And I don't see
Where is this hope
Where is this answer
Where is this joy
Where is this peace

When I will see
When I will know
That you do stand
That you do rise
You'll take my hand
That you aren't deaf
That you aren't blind
You hear my cry
Your peace I'll find


You died for me
You saved my heart
You filled my soul
You made me whole
You shaped my life
To make me yours
To bring me life
To teach me joy

If I but look
Your joy I'll see
Though I must wait
Transformation comes

1 comment:

amanda said...

hmmm.... i really like it... you know its funny how waiting works. i really like the last part. It's like what we have been talking about with joy and how we should always be joyful- when we don't feel joyous we just need to seek it out because when we are patient God will indeed transform are hearts and we have to just be patient in the things we don't understand! again thanks for all your comments on pastor darin's blog, i learn so much from you! talk to you soon!