Monday, February 11, 2008

Plea to Huckabee Supporters...

I hear many say that Huckabee is just in this for the VP spot. I don't think so. I think they still believe they have a shot. Maybe I'm naive.

Regardless, phone calls into Virginia are vitally important! If you have never phone-banked for a candidate, it's gotten SO much easier. It all happens right here on your computer, and on your cell or home phone.

The campaign will give you numbers right on a web page and you make the calls.

If you're not already a "Huckabee Ranger" then start here:

Phone calls for Huckabee sign-in

Good luck and have fun!

D--

4 comments:

chasy said...

the link didn't work correctly. and also, i'm curious what "phone banking" is. :]

found you through germaine's blog. i think i might know you. do you have your own recording studio? if not, i have the wrong dave. but that's okay. it's still nice to meet you! ;]

Anonymous said...

p.s. i posted with my blogger id because i want to know if you reply, but i'm actually at livejournal.

Anonymous said...

p.s. for the last time, i promise! you're not the dave i thought you were but you're still a dave! :D i also noticed you haven't posted here in a couple of months so you might not get my comments. that could actually be a good thing. ;p

Dave Nichols said...

:) Hello and welcome to my world... Yup, wrong Dave! But you're welcome to my site anyway... One of these days, I'll get rolling on the posting again.

Dave